This tutorial covers how to change the pitch of a song on Android. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to change song pitch on Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to change song pitch on Android
Computer audio editing has been made very easy using the Audacity app, a free open source app. But if you have to manipulate audio files or songs with your Android smartphone, it is not that easy. Have you ever thought about changing the pitch or tempo of a song you’ve recorded, or even your files? Well, here is how to change the key of a song or sound on Android.
For a smooth experience, it is important to know how to use the APK or MOD APK file on your device after downloading it. APK files are raw files from Android applications such as how is .exe for Windows. APK stands for Android Package Kit (APK for short). This is a package file format used by the Android operating system for the distribution and installation of mobile applications. This feature is currently only available on BandLab Web. Here’s how to change the tempo and pitch of your audio track.
How to change the key of a song on your Android
- At first, you need to get Riff Studio from Google Play Store. It’s completely free and yes, no advertising will bother you;
- Install it on your device;
- Open the app and tap the Add song button on the top right bar;
- Select a song or music file from your music library;
- When the song is added to the playlist, touch it and touch the mini player at the bottom to enter the edit interface;
- There you can see the full song loaded. You can now play and change the Pitch parameter by tapping on the “Pitch” option in the middle. Note that the app allows you to change the hue in the range of -10 to 10;
- After setting the desired pitch and speed, you can return to the playlist;
- Now you need to long press the song being edited and hit the record button at the top.
Final words: How to change the pitch of a song on Android
hope you will understand this item How to change song pitch on Android, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.