Mauer Der Toten is finally here and with it a brand new Easter Egg is ready to be finished. So here’s our complete and definitive step-by-step guide to completing the Easter Egg, including how to take on the final boss.
Black Ops Cold War Reloaded Season 4 has just dropped and with it there’s a ton of new content to sink your teeth into. While the update made some huge changes to the weapons, many are happy with the content introduced in the final season.
The latest update for Zombies is the Mauer der toten map, located in Berlin. Interestingly, Treyarch also rolled out a new Easter Egg to keep players busy, here’s how to complete it.
However, before doing so, we recommend that you check out all the new features of Warzone & Black Ops Cold War in Season 4 Reloaded.
Mauer Der Toten Main Guide to Easter Eggs Part 1
So, without further ado, let’s get started with Mauer Der Toten’s new Easter Egg Master Guide. Be careful and make sure you follow the steps exactly to avoid confusion.
- Then use the CRBR-S to shoot the undead until they drop yellow weapon mods on the ground. Are you looking for a different variant of the CRBR-S, get the BLAZER CRBR-S once you find it. Keep in mind that this will replace the current Miracle Weapon you own.
- After that head to the sewers and lead Klaus towards the wall on the other side. See the image below for where to drive Klaus.
Read more: Warzone Vanguard WW2 map reveals new aircraft details
- You will notice that Klaus will hit and destroy the wall. For the next step, remove the BLAZER CRBR-S and keep shooting at the reinforced wall until it disappears.
- Head to the newly opened area and survive against the wave of red zombies that will attack you. If you need a little extra help, here’s our guide on how to upgrade Klaus.
- After that, three cans will appear in the middle of the room, pick them up. Now you need to locate the three gasoline harvesters which are dotted around the map. Take a look below to see exactly what you’re looking for.
Read more: New Warzone Perks, High Alert Buff, and Dead Nerd of Silence coming soon
Main Guide to Mauer Der Toten Easter Eggs Part 2
- Now, if you survived this long time, place all three rounds in the gas scoops and then head back to the newly opened area. Pull on the terminal at the back to access the Final station lure.
- Then take the Endstation Decoy to one of the Gas Scavengers and place it near or on top. You will have to attract and kill Tempest zombies in order to collect their essence in the machine. Once the generator turns purple, pick up the cartridge and bring it back to the pedestal in the main room.
- You gonna have to do that thrices for each Essence Harvester. Make sure you take another one Final station lure terminal and make sure it is purple before picking it up each time.
- For the next step, head to the Control room switch and activate the Railway switch. Now guide your Klaus improved at the place of the railway line just below.
- If you’ve followed the steps correctly, Klaus will use his robotic power to momentarily stop the train. Get on the train and collect both Warhead Bomb and key card items.
- Then take the Warhead Return to the main room with the cans and place it on the pedestal. Likewise, you can use the Keycard item to access the computer near Klaus in order to get information, but be careful not to activate it too much or you will fail the Easter Egg.
- Now you need to locate three computers that are lit green around the Mauer Der Toten map. The first is in a green tent near the Pack-A-Punch machine. The second is on the main road near the grocery store and the last one is located right next to Klaus.
- After activating all three terminals, this will appear in an HVT. Quickly get rid of these enemies and collect them Uranium rocks that they fall.
Mauer Der Toten Main Easter Egg – Part 3 and Final Boss Guide
- For the third and final step of the Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg Guide, bring the uranium to the green tent next to the Pack-A-Punch machine and turn it into a rather creepy sound Uranium apparatus.
Read more: Mauer Der Toten: Guide to Bunny Disco Easter Eggs
- Head to the Korber roof and place the uranium device on the zipline next to where the giant “O” is. This will spawn yet another HVT, kill it, and pick up the uranium rocks again and turn them into another uranium device.
- However, this time bring the Uranium Device to the roof of the grocery store on the opposite side. The uranium devices will collide in the middle of the zipline and drop a Purified Orb on the street below, pick it up.
- Bring the Orb back to the secret lab we opened earlier and drop it on the pedestal. Remember, you’ll need to do this three times to complete Mauer Der Toten’s main Easter Egg.
After completing these steps, you will automatically be transported into the boss fight, so be warned.
Alternatively, if you want to complement other Easter Eggs on the Mauer Der Toten card, check out our Easter Egg Guide to the song ‘Amoeba’.
Likewise, we also have an invincible Mauer Der Toten divine mode issue to help you out. If you find the new map a bit too difficult, you might want to find out how to become invincible.
Here are some tips on how to beat Mauer Der Toten’s final boss. First of all, be aware that the boss has an insta-kill hit, so wbrace yourself when the big-baddy charges.
Otherwise, the boss is equipped with a shield, which can be damaged. There is also three phases for the Valentina boss fight, once you have defeated the boss, you will be entitled to an exclusive cutscene. Finally, a big thank you to WatchfulWolf and JustGamingFella for their guides on Mauer Der Toten’s main Easter egg.
We wish you good luck with the Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg and the final boss fight, don’t forget to turn on the power first …